Friday, September 02, 2005

Selamat Datang!



Tadi frust kejap. As I was setting up this blog ada masalah. I wanted shakespot.blogspot.com, pastu dia kata takleh pulak. So I changed to shakespot1.blogspot.com, posted a message there then suddenly bila I check my profile it seems that I have 2 blogs! So, deleted spot1 and maintained this spot.

So... Hi! Welcome to my spot on the net! A first try at it after being inspired by some "like-minded" Malaysians who speak their mind. I will put up those bloggers (macam derogatory term pulak...) punya blogspots soon.

Anyway, 1st September 2005... Ryan is 14 months today. That's my son, Sheikh Azri Rayyan bin Sheikh Faisal... a mouthful, huh? Hopefully he grows up well to be what his name means to me. That's him up there. Cheeky little fellow.

'Till later.

0 comments: