Friday, September 09, 2005

2nd Wedding Anniversary... Dulu berdua, sekarang bertiga!

It's Menara Kuala Lumpur again... to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary.



I proposed to my wife at this very spot (well... not EXACTLY.. 'coz at that time there was a renovation and we had to dine at another floor... but still, our table was fixed facing that view).

September 8th 2003 was when we got married. 2 days after one of my bestest friends in the world got laid secara halal... haha.. I was one of his best men, and he was one of mine. And last night, the city of Kuala Lumpur witnessed the circle of my life as I once again went up the KL Tower, holding my son up high, with the bright lights of Kuala lumpur witnessing every bit of the action as I put him in his baby chair and started to head for the buffet!

It was 9.15pm and I was STARVING! Started with the Western buffet. Then, a little bit of the Asian and local cuisine. Was looking for the raw oyster tapi restaurant tu dah takde budget kot.. yang ada mussels je.. ada le 7-8 KUPANG arranged next to the shrimps...

My kid enjoyed the steamed veggies, that gooey chicken noodle soup, some bread that was soaked in that goo, some corn OFF-the-cob, bread pudding, and some apple crumble. Not bad for a first meal up in the skies of KL city, eh?


Overall the food was good, but I think it was better 2 years ago, albeit dining at a different environment where the Restoran Berputar tak berputar di atas paksinya.

We surrendered ourselves at about 10.30pm... too late to go to the Observation Deck. Ryan got excited seeing the bright lights as he leaned against the glass wall (tak gayat betul budak tu... mak bapak dia yang gayatlah, peninglah...).

Well... son, that's Kuala Lumpur, the garden city of lights! The place where Papa was born. I love the city and I hope that you will learn to love it too...

Sorryle... gambar blurry sikit... yelaa.. nama pun Restoran Berputar... and since he was moving and I pulak tak sama paksi dengan dia, so that explains the "shakiness".

Yang... I love you! Happy 2nd Anniversary...

0 comments: