Saturday, September 15, 2007

My hair... bleached

My merdeka hair.. LOL!


Not too bad, eh? My mom wanted to bleach her hair as she did once not long ago by my sister Felishia who came back from LimKokWing London for a holiday.

She bought the Lauriel dark brown tone. My mom only used 1/3 of the bottle. So from putting it to waste, the whole family asked me if I wanna do it to hide my incrasingly obvious silver linings on my head... lol! So, okay, I agreed.



Luckily the result was not so obvious... but it did color my grey hair well.. hahaha.. The funny thing was that I only used another 1/3 of the bottle.. so the remainder of it was used by my dad! His white head turned orange! Macam grago mana je.. hahaha.. the next day he immediately asked Felishia to get the black tone. So that orange head lasted only for a day. Lol!

0 comments: